E-justice : information and communication technologies in the court system /
- Publication info:
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- E-justice : information and communication technologies in the court system / [edited by] Agusti Cerrillo i Martinez, Pere Fabra i Abat.
- Other Authors:
Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 2009
- Cover Title:
- E-justice : using information communication technologies in the court system
"This book presents the most relevant experiences and best practices concerning the use and impact of ICTs in the courtroom"--Provided by publisher.
- Physical Description:
xvii, 251 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9781599049984 (hardcover)9781599049991 (ebook)
Table of Contents
- The Italian style of e-justice in a comparative perspective / Marco Fabri
- E-justice and policies for risk management / Davide Carnevali
- Judges as IT users: the Luriservice example / Marta Poblet, Joan-Josep Vallbé, Núria Casellas, Pompeu Casanovas
- The potential of computerized court case management to battle judicial corruption / James E. McMillan
- Justice beyond the courts: the implications of computerisation for administrative justice in social security / Michael Adler, Paul Henman
- Online dispute resolution / Melissa H. Conley Tyler
- : E-jstice in Spain / Agustí Cerrillo i Martínez
- Italian justice system and ICT: matches and mismatches between technology and organisation / Francesco Contini, Antonio Cordella
- Electronic justice in Brazil / Roberto Fragale Filho, Alexandre Veronese
- Digital government and criminal justice / J.William Holland
- The e-court roadmap: innovation and integration - an Australian case study / Sandra Potter, Phil Farrelly, Derek Begg
- The Belgian case: phenix or how to design e-Jjstice through privacy requirements and in full respect of the separation of powers? / Yves Poullet
- Courts on the web in Russia / Alexei Trochev
- E-justice ? An Australian perspective / Anne Wallace.