Honouring social justice : honouring Dianne Martin /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Personal Subject:
- Honouring social justice : honouring Dianne Martin / edited by Margaret E. Beare.
- Other Authors:
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2008
- Portion of Title:
- Honouring Dianne Martin
- Physical Description:
xvi, 490 p. : ill., port. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -474) and index.
9780802097514 (bound) :9780802096401 (pbk.) :
Table of Contents
- Shouting innocence from the highest rooftop / Margaret E. Beare
- Exonerating the wrongfully convicted: do we need innocence hearings? / Kent Roach
- Poverty, motherhood and citizenship under neoliberalism. Who's in. Who's out / Dorothy E. Chunn
- More than just Mens Rea: Indian policy in two aboriginal capital cases from Regina, NWT / Shelly A.M. Gavigan
- Policing 'deviant' women: idle, dissolute, disorderly and scandalous behaviour / Bernadine Dodge
- The first women lawyers: gender equality and professionalism in law
- Safety through punishment / Laureen Snider
- America's crime control industry: a self perpetuating system / William J. Chambliss
- Corporate criminal liability: outside the penalty box / Kenneth E. Jull
- Criminal organization legislation: politics and practice / Paul Burstein and Alexandra V. Orlova
- Women and policing: the few among the many / Margaret E. Beare
- Shadows of the case / Philip Stenning
- Has the Charter been for crime control: reflecting on 25 years of constitutional criminal procedure in Canada / James Stribopoulos
- Sentencing acts of civil disobedience: separating villains and heroes / Paul Burstein
- State miscondust: a continuum of accountability / Julian N. Falconer and Sunil S. Mathai.