Defenses in contemporary international criminal law /
- Publication info:
- Leiden : M. Nijhoff Publishers, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Defenses in contemporary international criminal law / Geert-Jan Alexander Knoops.
- Main Author:
- Knoops, Geert-Jan G. J.
Leiden : M. Nijhoff Publishers, 2008
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
xxxvii, 334 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 319-327) and index.
9781571051585 (cloth)1571051589 (cloth)
Table of Contents
- Methodology for determining a uniform system of international criminal law defenses
- International criminal law defenses originating from customary international law
- International criminal law defenses originating from comparative criminal law
- The diverging position of criminal law defenses before the ICTY and ICC : contemporary developments
- Individual and institutional command responsibility and the international regulation of armed conflicts
- International criminal law defenses and the international regulation of armed conflicts
- Self-defense by states and individuals in the law of war
- Contemporary and new technical issues of international criminal law defenses
- A new concept of international due process.