The international law foundations of Palestinian nationality : a legal examination of nationality in Palestine under Britain's rule /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Problems and prospects of refugee law : papers presented at the Colloquium organized by the Graduate Institute of International Studies in collaboration with the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Geneva, 23 and 24 May, 1991 / edited by Vera Gowlland and Klaus Samson.
K 3230 R45 A55 1991A
- The international law foundations of Palestinian nationality : a legal examination of nationality in Palestine under Britain's rule / by Mutaz M. Qafīsheh.
- Main Author:
- Qafisheh, Mutaz M.
Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2008
- Physical Description:
xii, 252 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -244) and index.
9789004169845 (hardback : alk. paper)9004169849 (hardback : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Nationality in Palestine under the Ottoman Empire
- Palestinian nationality in transition, 1917-1925
- Palestinian Citizenship Order 1925
- Natural Palestinian citizens
- Expatriation : the loss of nationality
- External aspects of Palestinian nationality
- Admission of foreigners into Palestine
- Applicability of international nationality instruments to Palestine
- Palestinian nationality in the partition plan.