The essential little book of great lawyering /
- Publication info:
- Dedham, MA : James A. Durham, c2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The new legal philosophy and methodology "eco-ectogenics;" law office economics and management workshop handbook / [by] Frederick A. Patmon ; Theme: Expanding dimensions of black lawyers ; Workshop: Professional corporations and partnerships ; [Material for] National Bar Association, 47th Annual Convention, August 1-5, 1972, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida.
KF 315 Z9 P35
Reducing the costs of legal services : possible approaches by the Federal Government : a report prepared for and presented to the Subcommittee on Representation of Citizen Interests, now merged with the subcommittee on constitutional rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, revised November 18, 1975 / [by Thomas Ehrlich and Murray L. Schwartz]. --
KF 316 A25 1975
- The essential little book of great lawyering / by James A. Durham.
- Main Author:
- Durham, James A.
Dedham, MA : James A. Durham, 2006
- Physical Description:
53 p. ; 16 cm.
Table of Contents
- Setting the stage for greatness
- The essence of great lawyering
- The common characteristics of great lawyers
- Putting it all together : a summary of the characteristics of great lawyers