Research handbook in international economic law /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, c2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
French-English glossary of French legal terms in European treaties; selected legal terms in French texts of European Community treaties, conventions, agreements and related documents and of Council of Europe conventions, agreements and related documents, explained in the light of the law of France. [Prepared by R. J. B. Anderson and R. J. Deckers]. -
K 3823 A51 A54 FR215D7
- Research handbook in international economic law / edited by Andrew T. Guzman and Alan O. Sykes.
- Other Authors:
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, 2007
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
viii, 624 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1843766744 (hardcover)9781843766742 (hardcover)
Table of Contents
- International trade : barriers to trade / Michael Trebilcock and Michael Fishbein
- International trade : trade remedies / Alan O. Sykes
- International trade : trade in services / Bernard Hoekman and Aaditya Mattoo
- International trade : regionalism / Joel P. Trachtman
- International trade : dispute settlement / Henrick Horn and Petros C. Mavroidis
- International investment / Americo Beviglia Zampetti and Pierre Sauvé
- International commercial law / Robert K. Rasmussen
- The economic underpinnings of international taxation / Julie A. Roin
- International finance : rule choices for global financial markets / Hal S. Scott
- International competition law / Andrew T. Guzman
- Intellectual property rights in world trade / Frederick M. Abbott
- Power and cooperation in international environmental law / Richard H. Steinberg
- International telecommunications / Rohan Kariyawasam
- Private dispute resolution in international economic law / Diane P. Wood.