Comparative criminal procedure : history, processes and case studies /
- Publication info:
- Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Comparative criminal procedure : history, processes and case studies / Raneta Lawson Mack.
- Main Author:
- Mack, Raneta Lawson, 1963-
Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein, 2008
- Physical Description:
xvii, 528 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780837734521 (cloth : alk. paper)0837734525 (cloth : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Universal principles of two criminal justice systems
- The search process and the protection of privacy interests
- Participants in the charging and investigative process
- Interrogation and the privilege against compelled self-incrimination
- The exclusion of evidence
- Trial processes
- Prosecutor appeals and double jeopardy
- Toward a unified code of criminal procedure.