An emerging intellectual property paradigm : perspectives from Canada /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : E. Elgar, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- An emerging intellectual property paradigm : perspectives from Canada / edited by Ysolde Genreau.
- Other Authors:
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : E. Elgar, 2008
- Physical Description:
xxv, 318 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The challenge of trademark law in Canada's federal and bijural system / Teresa Scassa
- A watershed year for well known or famous marks / Robert G. Howell
- Canada's treatment of geographical indications : compliant or defiant? : an international perspective / Dianne Daley
- From Pasteur to Monsanto : approaches to patenting life in Canada / Mark Perry
- Canadian pharmaceutical patent policy : international constraints and domestic priorities / Mélanie Bourassa Forcier and Jean-Frédéric Morin
- Canadian colonial copyright : the colony strikes back / Pierre-Emmanuel Moyse
- Canadian originality : remarks on a judgment in search of an author / Abraham Drassinower
- Moral rights in Canada : an historical and comparative view / Elizabeth Adeney
- A uniquely Canadian institution : th Copyright Board of Canada / Daniel J. Gervais
- Battleground between new and old orders : control conflicts between copyright and personal data protection / Margaret Ann Wilkinson
- When intellectual property rights converge : tracing the contours and mapping the fault lines 'case by case' and 'law by law' / Myra J. Tawfik
- Surfacing : the Canadian intellectual property identity / Ysolde Gendreau.