The legal job interview : winning the law-related job in today's market /
- Publication info:
- New York : Kaplan Pub., c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The legal job interview : winning the law-related job in today's market / Clifford Ennico.
- Main Author:
- Ennico, Clifford R.
New York : Kaplan Pub., 2008
- Portion of Title:
- Winning the law-related job in today's market
- Physical Description:
xvi, 191 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -183) and index.
Table of Contents
- The subtle art of being interviewed
- The legal job interviewer
- Before the legal job interview
- Conducting yourself in a legal job interview
- Some special rules for the luncheon, cocktail, or dinner interview
- Negotiating the tangibles
- Strategies for answering some commonly asked interviewing questions
- A final thought : the good interviewee never stops interviewing.