Children in the courtroom : challenges for lawyers and judges /
- Publication info:
- Louisville, CO : National Institute for Trial Advocacy, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Supplementary report and recommendations on submission by Tasmanian Marriage Guidance Council Inc. relating to competence and compellability of spouses to give evidence in criminal proceedings preferred against the other spouse and certain suggestions regarding "privilege" for marriage and family counselors / Law Reform Commission. --
KF 9672 T38 1977 SUPPL.
- Children in the courtroom : challenges for lawyers and judges / Sherrie Bourg Carter.
- Main Author:
- Bourg Carter, Sherrie.
- Corporate Author:
Louisville, CO : National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2009
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
xvii, 169 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9781601560711 (pbk.)1601560710 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- Competence to testify
- Availability and hearsay
- Improper interview techniques
- Proper interview procedures and techniques
- Legally relevant developmental issues
- Physical, psychological, learning and language or cultural issues
- Challenges within the legal system
- Challenges for legal professionals.