Landmarks in Australian intellectual property law /
- Publication info:
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Landmarks in Australian intellectual property law / edited by Andrew T. Kenyon, Megan Richardson, Sam Ricketson.
- Other Authors:
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2009
- Physical Description:
xxiv, 274 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780521516860 (hbk.)0521516862 (hbk.)
Table of Contents
- Situating intellectual property law : introducing landmark Australian cases / Andrew T. Kenyon, Megan Richardson and Sam Ricketson
- Potter v Broken Hill : misuse of precedent in cross-border IP litigation / Richard Garnett
- The Union Label case : an early Australian IP story / Sam Ricketson
- RPM for RPM : National Phonograph Company of Australia v Menck / Peter Heerey and Nicole Malone
- Horses and the law : the enduring legacy of Victoria Park Racing / Jill McKeough
- We have never been modern : the High Court?s decision in National Research Development Corporation v Commissioner of Patents / Stephen Hubicki and Brad Sherman
- Of vice-chancellors and authors : UNSW v Moorhouse / Sam Ricketson and David Catterns
- Foster v Mountford : cultural confidentiality in a changing Australia / Christoph Antons
- Cadbury Schweppes v Pub Squash : what is all the fizz about? / Mark Davison
- The Firmagroup case : trigger for designs law reform / Janice Luck
- Larger than life in the Australian cinema : Pacific Dunlop v Hogan / Megan Richardson
- O Fortuna! : on the vagaries of litigation and the story of musical debasement in Australia / Elizabeth Adeney
- The production of At the waterhole by John Bulun Bulun : aboriginal art and the recognition of private and communal rights / Colin Golvan
- The grapes of wrath : Coonawarra dispute, geographical indications and international trade / Matthew Rimmer
- Waiting for the Billy®1 to boil : the Waltzing Matilda case / Leanne Wiseman and Matthew Hall
- The Panel case / Melissa De Zwart.