Pinhole photography : from historic technique to digital application /
- Publication info:
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Focal Press, c2008.
On the Shelf
- Pinhole photography : from historic technique to digital application / Eric Renner.
- Main Author:
- Renner, Eric.
Amsterdam ; Boston : Focal Press, 2008
- 4th ed.
"A respected guide for creatives, artists and photographers alike, Pinhole Photography is packed with all the information you need to understand and get underway with this wonderfully quirky, creative technique. Covering pinhole photography from its historical roots, pinhole expert Eric Renner, founder of pinholeresource.com, fully explores the theory and practical application of pinhole in this beautiful resource." "With an expanded gallery of full-color photographs displaying the creative results of pinhole cameras, along with listings of workshops, pinhole photographer's websites, pinhole books and suppliers of pinhole equipment, this is the one guide you need to learn the craft and navigate the industry."--BOOK JACKET.
- Physical Description:
xi, 259 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 243-251) and index.
9780240810478 (pbk.)0240810473 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1. Pinhole's History in the Exploration of Science and Ideology
- Ch. 2. Pinhole's History in the Exploration of Art
- Ch. 3. Pinhole's Revival
- Ch. 4. Body as Camera, the Room as Camera Obscura
- Ch. 5. Basic How-To of Pinhole Photography
- Ch. 6. Advanced How-To of Pinhole Photography
- Ch. 7. Alternative Apertures: Zone Plates and Slits
- Ch. 8. Digital Imaging with Pinholes, Zone Plates, and Alternatives
- Ch. 9. Changing Pinhole Image.