The Citizen and his government /
- Publication info:
- Dallas, Tex. : University of Texas at Dallas ; Austin, Tex. : Distributed by the University of Texas Press, 1984.
On the Shelf
- The Citizen and his government / Adlai E. Stevenson ... [et al.] ; with an introduction by Andrew R. Cecil ; edited by W. Lawson Taitte. --
- Other Authors:
Dallas, Tex. : Austin, Tex. : University of Texas at Dallas ; 1984
- Physical Description:
240 p. ; 24 cm.
Table of Contents
- The ethics of national elections / Adlai E. Stevenson
- Due process of law / Andrew R. Cecil
- Demo[c]racy, economics, and radical pluralism / Richard John Neuhaus
- Philanthropy as a right / Robert L. Payton
- Constitutional liberty in Western civilization / Peter J. Stanlis
- World perspectives in international law / Richard Young.