New developments in employment discrimination law /
- Publication info:
- Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- New developments in employment discrimination law / editor, Roger Blanpain ; guest editors, Hiroya Nakakubo and Takashi Araki ; contributors, Catherine Barnard ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2008
- Meeting Name:
JILPT Comparative Labor Law Seminar
- Item Description:
A collection of papers submitted to the 9th Comparative Labour Law Seminar (JILPT Tokyo Seminar) held on February 19 2008 in Tokyo--Introduction.Discusses employment discrimination law in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Australia, Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
- Physical Description:
xxi, 257 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- Employment discrimination law in the United States : on the road to equality? / Risa L. Lieberwitz
- New developments in employment discrimination law : the United Kingdom report / Catherine Barnard
- New developments in employment discrimination law : Germany / Bernd Waas
- Discrimination law in France / Pascal Lokiec
- Australian anti-discrimination laws : framework, development and issues / Belinda Smith
- New developments in employment discrimination in Korea / Sung-Wook Lee
- Employment discrimination in Taiwan / Cing-Kae Chiao
- Employment discrimination law in Japan : human rights or employment policy? / Ryoko Sakuraba.