Competition policy and intellectual property /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Irwin Law, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Competition policy and intellectual property / edited by Marcel Boyer, Michael Trebilcock and David Vaver.
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Irwin Law, 2009
- Item Description:
Papers and commentaries orginally presented at a March 2007 symposium held in Ottawa, Ont.
- Physical Description:
vi, 476 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Extension of intellectual property rights / Teresa Scassa
- Commentary on "extension of intellectual property rights" / Ejan Mackaay
- Commentary : the social costs of rent-seeking by intellectual property owners / Michael J. Meurer
- Tying and intellectual property / Edward M. Iacobucci and Ralph A. Winter
- Commentary : bright lines and cautionary notes / Timothy J. Brennan
- Commentary on "tying and intellectual property" / Richard F. D. Corley and Navin Joneja
- Effects of "Authorized Generics" on Canadian drug prices / Paul Grootendorst
- Commentary on "effects of 'authorized generics' on Canadian drug prices / Aiden Hollis
- Compulsory licensing / Abraham Hollander
- Commentary on "Compulsory Licensing" / Donald McFetridge
- Commentary : mending the gap - intellectual property, competition law, and compulsory licensing / E. Richard Gold
- An evaluation of collective copyright management in Canada / Jacques Robert
- Commentary on 'an evaluation of collective copyright management in Canada' / Paul Audley
- Commentary : is collective administration of copyrights justified by the economic literature? / Ariel Katz.