Online research essentials : implementing and designing research studies /
- Publication info:
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2009.
Steacie Science and Engineering Library
On the Shelf
Responsible science : ensuring the integrity of the research process / Panel on Scientific Responsibility and the Conduct of Research, Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine.
Q 180.55 M67 C66 1992 V.1
Ethics education and scientific and engineering research : what's been learned? what should be done? : summary of a workshop / Rachelle Hollander, editor ; Carol R. Arenberg, co-editor ; Center for Engineering, Ethics, and Society; National Academy of Engineering of the National Academies.
Q 180.55 M67 E85 2009
- Online research essentials : implementing and designing research studies / Brenda Russell, John Purcell.
- Main Author:
- Russell, Brenda, 1962-
- Other Authors:
San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2009
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
xxx, 344 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 327-331) and index.
9780470185681 (pbk.)0470185686 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- 1. Understanding the Basics of Research
- 2. Ethical Considerations for Using the Internet for Research
- 3. Getting to Know Microsoft Expression
- 4. Planning Your Research Study
- 5. Creating a Simple Survey on the Internet
- 6. Introduction to Survey Development: Easy Steps to Creating an Online Survey
- 7. Using Styles, Style Sheets, and Graphics
- 8. Creating More Complicated Internet Surveys
- 9. Sampling Procedures
- 10. Developing Experimental Designs
- 11. Introduction to Web Programming
- 12. Repeated Measures and Matched Groups Designs
- 15. General Tips on Downloading and Analyzing Your Data Using Statistics
- Appendix. Using Photoshop to Create Buttons and Banners.