School district leadership matters /
- Publication info:
- [Dordrecht] : Springer, c2009.
On the Shelf
A state's supervision of its elementary schools; the development and present activities of the Elementary Division of the State Department of Education of Louisiana, and a program for its future service, by Murphy P. Rogers. New York, Bureau of Publications, Teachers College, Columbia University, 1936. -
LB 2809 L8 R6 1972
- School district leadership matters / by Bruce Sheppard, Jean Brown and David Dibbon.
- Main Author:
- Sheppard, L. Bruce 1950- (Lloyd Bruce),
- Other Authors:
[Dordrecht] : Springer, 2009
- Physical Description:
x, 143 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Table of Contents
- 1. Where Theory Meets Practice
- 2. Leadership and Organizational Learning
- 3. Meeting the Challenges of Hierarchy Through District Leadership
- 4. Establishing Collaborative Structures
- 5. Strategic Thinking and Adaptive Learning
- 6. Professional Development and Capacity Building
- 7. Systems Challenges to Growth and Sustainability of Meaningful Educational Reform
- 8. Recognizing What Makes Effective School Districts.