Labor and employment law and economics /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Labor and employment law and economics / edited by Kenneth G. Dau-Schmidt, Seth D. Harris, Orly Lobel.
- Other Authors:
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : E. Elgar, 2009
- Physical Description:
xxx, 738 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Labor law and employment regulation : neoclassical and institutional perspectives / Bruce E. Kaufman
- Employment contracts / Ann-Sophie Vandenberghe
- Regulating unions and collective bargaining / Kenneth G. Dau-Schmidt and Arthur R. Traynor
- Investments in adult lifelong learning / Lisa M. Lynch
- Minimum wage legislation / Simon Deakin and Frank Wilkinson
- Health insurance / David A. Hyman
- International executive pay : current practices and future trends / Randall S. Thomas
- Workers' compensation / John F. Burton, Jr.
- Occupational safety and health regulation / Sidney A. Shapiro
- Employment discrimination / Stewart J. Schwab
- Accommodating families / Joyce P. Jacobsen
- Workplace disability / Seth D. Harris and Michael Ashley Stein
- Adjudication of workplace disputes / Douglas M. Mahony and Hoyt N. Wheeler
- The economics of child labor / Alessandro Cigno
- The economics of slavery, forced labor and human trafficking / Patrick Belser
- Discharge / J.H. Verkerke
- Unemployment / Stephen A. Woodbury
- Intellectual property and restrictive covenants / Orly Lobel
- Pensions and retirement / Jonathan Barry Forman
- Migration and labor markets : a brief survey / Jagdeep S. Bhandari
- Employee collective action in a global economy / Jeffrey M. Hirsch
- National regulation in a global economy : new governance approaches to 21st century work law / Orly Lobel
- International labor standards and international trade : an economic overview / Richard N. Block and Jonas Zoninsein
- A labor law for the digital era : the future of labor and employment law in the United States / Katherine V.W. Stone.