Doing your undergraduate social science dissertation /
- Publication info:
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2009.
On the Shelf
- Doing your undergraduate social science dissertation / Karen Smith, Malcolm Todd and Julia Waldman.
- Main Author:
- Smith, Karen, PhD.
- Other Authors:
London ; New York : Routledge, 2009
- Physical Description:
xiv, 173 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -167) and index.
9780415467483 (hardcover)0415467489 (hardcover)9780415467490 (softback)0415467497 (softback)9780203881262 (e-book)0203881265 (e-book)
Table of Contents
- 1. What is a dissertation?
- 2. Getting support
- 3. Getting started on your dissertation
- 4. Literature searching
- 5. Designing your research methodology
- 6. Data collection
- 7. Research ethics and being a responsible researcher
- 8. Quantitative data analysis
- 9. Qualitative data analysis
- 10. Writing the dissertation
- 11. Finding your academic voice in your writing
- 12. Beyond submission: making the most of your dissertation.