What are campaigns for? : the role of persuasion in electoral law and politics /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2009.
On the Shelf
- What are campaigns for? : the role of persuasion in electoral law and politics / James A. Gardner.
- Main Author:
- Gardner, James A., 1959-
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2009
- Physical Description:
x, 219 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 195-211) and index.
9780195392616 (hardback : alk. paper)0195392612 (hardback : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- The political campaign : emergence of the deliberative ideal
- Election law and the formation of public opinion
- Campaigns and the stability of political opinion
- Democratic theory and the thin election campaign
- The tabulative campaign.