Globalization and the future of labour law /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2006.
On the Shelf
- Globalization and the future of labour law / edited by John D. R. Craig and S. Michael Lynk.
- Other Authors:
Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2006
- Variant Title:
- Globalization and the future of labor law
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
xx, 498 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 445-478) and index.
0521854903 (hbk.)9780521854900 (hbk.)
Table of Contents
- The international labour dimension : an introduction /Brian W. Burkett
- Who's afraid of globalization? : reflections on the future of labour law /Harry Arthurs
- The impact of globalization on labour standards /Kevin Banks
- Globalization, decentralization and the role of subsidiarity in the labour setting /Véronique Marleau
- A game-theory account and defence of transnational labour standards
- a preliminary look at the problem /Alan Hyde
- Industrial relations and EU enlargement /Manfred Weiss
- Trends and challenges of labour law in Central Europe /Arturo Bronstein
- Labour market integration : lessons from the European Union /Catherine Barnard
- Labour rights in the FTAA /Lance Compa
- Globalization and the just society
- core labour rights, the FTAA, and development /Brian Langille
- The future of labour integration: the South American perspective /José Pastore
- International labour standards in the globalized economy : obstacles and opportunities for achieving progress /Werner Sengenberger
- The growing importance of the International Labour Organization : the view from the United States /Edward Potter
- Securing gender justice : the challenges facing international labour law /Mary Cornish, Fay Faraday And Veena Verma
- International labour law and the protection of migrant workers : revitalizing the agenda in the era of globalization /Ryszard Cholewinski.