In defense of judicial elections /
- Publication info:
- New York : Routledge, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- In defense of judicial elections / Chris W. Bonneau, Melinda Gann Hall.
- Main Author:
- Bonneau, Chris W.
- Other Authors:
New York : Routledge, 2009
- Physical Description:
xv, 181 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -172) and index.
9780415991322 (hbk : alk. paper)0415991323 (hbk : alk. paper)9780415991339 (pbk : alk. paper)0415991331 (pbk : alk. paper)9780203876992 (ebook)0203876997 (ebook)
Table of Contents
- The controversy over electing judges
- Mobilizing citizens to vote
- Explaining campaign spending
- Quality challengers, money, and the choices of voters
- Evaluating recent reforms and proposals
- Debunking popular myths of judicial reform.