On the history of international law and international organization : collected papers of Sir Paul Vinogradoff /
- Publication info:
- Clark, NJ : Lawbook Exchange, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Jan 20, 2020||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Personal Subject:
- Corporate Subject:
- On the history of international law and international organization : collected papers of Sir Paul Vinogradoff / edited by William E. Butler.
- Main Author:
- Vinogradoff, Paul, Sir, 1854-1925.
- Other Authors:
Clark, NJ : Lawbook Exchange, 2009
- Physical Description:
xiii, 204 p. : port. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9781584779537 (cloth : alk. paper)1584779535 (cloth : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Introduction / W. E. Butler
- Sir Paul Vinogradoff : a biographical sketch / W. E. Butler and V. A. Tomsinov
- The legal and the political aspects of the League of Nations
- The realities of a League of Nations
- The Covenant of the League : great and small powers
- Historical types of international law
- Towards a bibliography of the published works of Sir Paul Vinogradoff / W. E. Butler
- Selected personalia / W. E. Butler.