Employment law /
- Publication info:
- Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Employment law / Richard Carlson.
- Main Author:
- Carlson, Richard R. 1954- (Richard Ray),
Austin : Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2009
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
xxv, 989 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. xxv) index.
Table of Contents
- An overview of employment and the law
- Who is an employee and who is the employer?
- Selection of employees
- Compensation and benefits
- Workplace safety and health
- Management and supervision of the workforce
- Accommodating personal, family, and civic needs
- Employment security
- Protecting the employer's interests
- Resolution of employment disputes.