The law of emergencies : public health and disaster management /
- Publication info:
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Butterworth-Heinemann/Elsevier, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Administrative procedure : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Seventy-seventh Congress, first session, on S. 674, a bill to prescribe fair standards of duty and procedure of administrative officers and agencies, to establish an administrative code, and for other purposes ; S. 675, a bill to revise the administrative procedure of federal agencies ; to establish the Office of Federal Administrative Procedure ; to provide for hearing commissioners ; to authorize declaratory ruling by administrative agencies ; and for other purposes ; and S. 918, a bill to provide for the more economical, expeditious, and just settlement of dispute with the United States, and for other purposes ... --
KF 5401 A2 J8 1941 PT.1
Administrative procedure act : Hearings before the Subcommittee on Administrative Practice and Procedure of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-eighth Congress, second session, on S. 1663 to amend the Administrative procedure act, and for other purposes : July 21, 22, and 23, 1964.
KF 5401 A2 J8 1964
- The law of emergencies : public health and disaster management / Nan D. Hunter.
- Main Author:
- Hunter, Nan D.
Amsterdam ; Boston : Butterworth-Heinemann/Elsevier, 2009
- Physical Description:
xvii, 381 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 365-372) and index.
Table of Contents
- Our constitutional structure of government
- The constitution and individual rights
- Congress and the agencies
- The domestic use of military troops
- Federal public health law
- State public health law
- Contemporary issues in public health emergency law
- The role of the private sector
- The Stafford Act
- The powers of state and local governments
- Who does what
- Searches, seizures, and evacuations
- Sovereign immunity and government liability
- Liability issues for individuals
- A dirty bomb explodes in Washington, D.C.
- A pandemic flu outbreak in New Jersey
- Appendix. Case study : the spring 2009 Swine Influenza outbreak.