Access to justice and the judiciary : towards new European standards of affordability, quality and efficiency of civil adjudication /
- Publication info:
- Antwerpen ; Portland : Intersentia, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
- Access to justice and the judiciary : towards new European standards of affordability, quality and efficiency of civil adjudication / editors, A. Uzelac, C.H. van Rhee.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Antwerpen ; Portland : Intersentia, 2009
- Item Description:
"METRO."Based on papers of a course held at the Inter-University Centre in Dubrovnik, May 2008."Third Dubrovnik Course on Public and Private Justice of May 2008"--P. 1.
- Physical Description:
xvi, 230 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Outcome-related fee agreements in Europe and Hong Kong / F. Fernhout
- Vulnerable groups at the legal services market / J.T. Johnsen
- Access to justice : legal aid systems / I. Pushkarova
- Quality assessment of courts and the judiciary : from judicial quality to court excellence / P. Albers
- Efficiency in the relationship between the judge and the parties : a perspective on the future Swiss Code of Civil Procedure / T. Domej
- Efficiency : the holy grail of Belgian justice? : civil procedure in Belgium (1806-2008) / D. Heirbaut
- Access to the judiciary under the new Italian law on the judicial system : critical remarks / G. Finocchiaro
- Mediation and the concepts of accountability, accessibility and efficiency / A. de Roo, R. Jagtenberg
- Mandatory mediation in divorce disputes : an obsolete legal practice : critical overview of the Croatian divorce system / M. Mitrović
- International commercial arbitration : what do parties and arbitrators owe to each other? / A. Keglević
- Reforming judgment enforcement in Bulgaria / S. Petkova
- The recovery of debts secured by mortgage or pledge in Slovenia / V. Rijavec.