The Paradigms of performance. Part I [videorecording] : a transformational learning experience /
- Publication info:
- Victoria, B.C., Canada : Paradigm Productions : Friday Street Productions ; Buffalo, N.Y. : Kinetic [distributor], c1992.
- Video, VHS
On the Shelf
- The Paradigms of performance. Part I [videorecording] : a transformational learning experience / produced by Friday Street Productions Ltd. and Paradigm Productions Ltd.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Victoria, B.C., Canada : Buffalo, N.Y. : Paradigm Productions : 1992
- 1st ed.
- Local Note:
This item is part of a collection of videorecordings acquired by York University Libraries from the Canadian Independent Film and Video Fund when this funding program was terminated on March 31, 2009.Textual records relating to the content of this collection are held by the Clara Thomas Archives and Special Collections.
Develops understanding and appreciation for the powerful impact of paradigms on performance.
- Item Description:
With the participation of the Canadian Independent Film & Video Fund.
- Physical Description:
1 videocassette : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 user's guide.
- Technical Details:
- Audience:Physicians, nurses, administrative, allied health, patients, housekeeping workers.
- Production Credits:John Farquharson.
- Access:Research copy - use of this item is restricted to viewing in SMIL.
- Audience Note:Physicians, nurses, administrative, allied health, patients, housekeeping workers.