International refugee law and socio-economic rights : refuge from deprivation /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge, U.K. ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Problems and prospects of refugee law : papers presented at the Colloquium organized by the Graduate Institute of International Studies in collaboration with the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Geneva, 23 and 24 May, 1991 / edited by Vera Gowlland and Klaus Samson.
K 3230 R45 A55 1991A
Nationality and statelessness in the international law of refugee status / Eric Fripp, MA (St Andrews) LLM MA LLM (London) of Gray's Inn, Barrister ; with a foreword by the Rt Hon Sir Konrad Schiemann, former Lord Justice of Appeal, former Judge of the Court of Justice of the EU.
K 3230 R45 F75 2016
- International refugee law and socio-economic rights : refuge from deprivation / Michelle Foster.
- Main Author:
- Foster, Michelle, 1972-
Cambridge, U.K. ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2007
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
xlvii, 387 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 356-377) and index.
Table of Contents
- A human rights framework for interpreting the Refugee Convention
- Persecution and socio-economic deprivation in refugee law
- Rethinking the conceptual approach to socio-economic claims
- Economic deprivation as the reason for being persecuted
- Economic disadvantage and the Refugee Convention grounds.