Beautiful testing /
- Publication info:
- Sebastopol, Calif. : O'Reilly, 2010.
Steacie Science and Engineering Library
On the Shelf
- Beautiful testing / edited by Tim Riley and Adam Goucher.
- Other Authors:
Sebastopol, Calif. : O'Reilly, 2010
- 1st ed.
- Cover Title:
- Beautiful testing : leading professionals reveal how they improve software
- Item Description:
- Physical Description:
xviii, 329 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Table of Contents
- Was it good for you? /Linda Wilkinson
- Beautiful testing satisfies stakeholders /Rex Black
- Building open source QA communities /Martin Schroder and Clint Talbert
- Collaboration is the cornerstone of beautiful performance testing /Scott Barber
- Just peachy: making office software more reliable with fuzz testing /Kamran Khan
- Bug management and test case effectiveness /Emily Chen and Brian Nitz
- Beautiful XMPP testing /Remko Trancon
- Beautiful large-scale test automation /Alan Page
- Beautiful is better than ugly /Neal Norwitz, et. al.
- Testing a random number generator /John D. Cook
- Change-centric testing /Murali Nandigama
- Software in use /Karen N. Johnson
- Software development is a creative process /Chris McMahon
- Test-driven development: driving new standards of beauty /Jennitta Andrea
- Beautiful testing as the cornerstone of business success /Lisa Crispin
- Peeling the glass onion at social text /Matthew Heusser
- Beautiful testing is efficient testing /Adam Goucher
- Seeding bugs to find bugs: beautiful mutation testing -Andreas Zeller and David Schuler
- Reference testing as beautiful testing /Clint Talbert
- Clam anti-virus: testing open source with open tools /Tomasz Kojm
- Web application testing with windmill /Adam Christian
- Testing one million web pages /Tim Riley
- Testing network services in multimachine scenarios /Isaac Clerencia.