Due process and international terrorism /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
La protection du droit à la vie à la lumière des règles du droit international : bibliographie sélective / preparée par la bibliothèque du Palais de la paix, La Haye = The protection of the right to life under existing rules of international law : selective bibliography / prepared by the Library of the Peace Palace, The Hague.
K 3252 A12 P43 1983
- Due process and international terrorism / by Roza Pati.
- Main Author:
- Pati, Roza.
Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2009
- Item Description:
"This book is an updated version of my doctoral dissertation ... submitted to the University of Potsdam, Faculty of Law, Germany. It includes events up to October 15, 2008"--Acknowledgements.
- Physical Description:
viii, 520 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -501) and index.
Table of Contents
- Delimitation of the problem
- Criminal due process guarantees in peacetime : the international legal regime
- Domestic criminal due process guarantees : a case study of the United States of America
- Criminal due process in times of emergency and terrorism : the international legal regime and comparative perspectives
- Domestic criminal due process in times of emergency and terrorism : the United States of America
- Appraisal of domestic measures under international law
- Discussion of alternatives and recommendation of solutions in the global common interest.