The new administrative law.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Aspects of Anglo-Canadian and Quebec Administrative Law : papers : Colloquium on Comparative Administrative Law, Birmingham (England), May 78 = Du droit administratif anglo-canadien et québécois : communications : Colloque de droit administratif comparé, Québec (Canada), septembre 78 / Patrice Garant (editor). --
KF 5402 A5 C65 1978
- The new administrative law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007
- Item Description:
"SKU CLE07-01003"--T.p. verso."October 24, 2007"."Chaired by: Melanie L. Aitken, Lorne Sossin."Lawrence E. Ritchie?s presentation includes publication draft for comment of: Ontario Securities Commission Rules of Procedure."CLE07-0100301-A-PUB".Title from cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ports. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Access to administrative justice : a comparative review / Raj Anand, Heather Marshall]
- [Access to administrative justice : unrepresented parties / Linda Lamoureux]
- [Access to justice : right to legal representation / Paul Schabas and Rahat Godil]
- Standards of review : are we there yet? / [David J. Mullan]
- Standards of review : are we there yet? / [Guy Pratte, Freya J. Kristjanson, Nadia Effendi]
- [Standards of review : are we there yet? : recent developments in the law at the Supreme Court of Canada and Ontario Court of Appeal / Sandra A. Forbes, David A. Vitale]
- Tribunals : rules, policy and best practices / [Howard Wetston]
- The public interest jurisdiction in Securities Commission adjudication [presentation slides] / Lawrence E. Ritchie
- Discretion in the context of national security cases / by Barbara Jackman
- Lessons from the Arar Commission / Kent Roach
- National security hearings : fundamental justice and public disclosure / [Paul J.J. Cavalluzzo].