14th annual intellectual property law : the year in review.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- 14th annual intellectual property law : the year in review.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- Annual intellectual property law : the year in review
- Portion of Title:
- Intellectual property law : the year in review
- Variant Title:
- Fourteenth annual intellectual property law : the year in review
- Meeting Name:
Intellectual Property Law
- Item Description:
Chaired by: Andrea Rush, Toronto; J. Guy Potvin, Ottawa.Toronto, January 14, 2010; Ottawa, January 15, 2010.Some of the Toronto presentations were also done at Ottawa."SKU CLE10-00102."--Cover page."SKU CLE10-00302."--Cover page."CLE10-0010201-A-PUB"--Toronto t.p."CLE10-0010302-A-PUB"--Ottawa t.p.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Toronto. Canadian copyright, design and related legislation and jurisprudence : 2009 / Glen Bloom ... [et al.] ; presented by Glen Bloom and Barry Sookman
- The Copyright Board of Canada : the year in review / by Mario Bouchard
- Patents : 2009 in review / Ronald E. Dimock ... [et al.]
- A tale of two topics : obviousness and the account of profits (they don?t have much to do with one another) / Peter E.J. Wells
- Judicial education [presentation slides] / [Roger T. Hughes]
- Canadian licensing and intellectual property transactions : legislation and jurisprudence 2009 / Sheldon Burshtein, Neil Milton and Elizabeth Earon
- [Trade-marks update / Cynthia Rowden, Robert A. Macdonald]
- Update on opposition and section 45 proceedings [presentation slides] / Darlene Carreau & Jean Carrière
- Ottawa. Update on patents 2010 [presentation slides] / Steven Garland]
- Is there an end to what is protectable under copyright? / by Teresa Scassa
- Remuneration and evaluation for IP practices / Randy Marusyk, Kevin L. LaRoche, Glen B. Tremblay.