Securities law for law clerks.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Securities law for law clerks.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Jennifer Woo, Kym Zelinski.""May 28, 2007.""CLE07-0050901-A-PUB.""SKU CLE07-00509."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Brave new world of investment fund regulation [presentation slides] / Rebecca A. Cowdery
- [Notice and request for comment ; Proposed National Instrument 41-101/ presented by Michael Tang]
- Appendix A. Summary of significant provisions in the proposed rule / [presented by Michael Tang]
- Proposed National Instrument 41-101 : general prospectus requirements [presentation slides] / Michael Tang and Merle Shiwbhajan
- Role of CDS Clearing and Depository Services Inc. [presentation slides] / Jamie Anderson
- Recent amendments to the TSX Company manual ; Listed issuer filings & TSX Securefile [presentation slides] / Joel Weinstein
- Role of registrar and transfer agent [presentation slides] / presented by Alex Taylor.