Employment law for the general practitioner : beyond the basics.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The Golden handshake : hiring and firing : materials prepared for a Continuing Legal Education interactive audio conference course held in various locations in British Columbia on October 29, 1983 / course co-ordinator, Richard H. Hamilton ; instructors, G. Sidney Cross ... [et al.]. --
KF 3457 A75 G64 1983
- Employment law for the general practitioner : beyond the basics.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2008
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Chris Foulon.""November 25, 2008.""CLE08-0111201-A-PUB.""SKU CLE08-01112."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : form ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The keys to Honda : an analysis of Keays v. Honda Canada Inc. / prepared by Stuart E. Rudner & Laura Cassiani
- Honda Canada Inc. v Keays [presentation slides] / Stuart E. Rudner
- Mitigation after Evans v. Teamsters Local Union No. 31 / Peter L. Biro, Christina M. Henderin
- Tax treatment of settlements including retirement allowances, tort and human rights damages / Roslyn A. Baichoo
- [Income tax bulletin : IT337R4]
- Taxation of termination payments (reprinted with permission of PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Taxes in employment law [presentation slides] / Roslyn Baichoo
- Revisiting restrictive covenants : H.L. Staebler Company Limited v. Allan et al. / Christine M. Thomlinson ; [Restrictive covenants : enforceability post-H.L. Staebler [presentation slides] / presented by: Christine M. Thomlinson
- Sample employment agreement and commentary / [R. Mark Fletcher]
- Issue estoppel and abuse of process in the employment context / by Chris Foulon
- Has your plaintiff client been constructively dismissed? [presentation slides] / presented by: Natalie C. MacDonald.