The family-held business summit : exit and succession strategies.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Its exhibit S : open letter regarding the introduction into the Provincial Legislature of a bill of the Canadian Society of Civil Engineers which has it's [i.e. its] headquarters in the city of Montreal as ordered by that Society's Council, for making all branches of engineering into a close corporation / Dominion Institute Amalgamated Engineering.
KF 1466 D66 1907
- The family-held business summit : exit and succession strategies.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Robin J. MacKnight.""April 20, 2007.""SKU CLE07--00406."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Family business succession : the case for planning [presentation slides] / Robin MacKnight
- [Who is your client? : managing conflicts of interest / Raj Anand, Steve Doak]
- The family business: identifying the successor and the assets being sold / [Henry Berg]
- Identifying the successor and the assets to be sold, and what if ... [presentation slides] / Henry Berg
- Considerations in the implementation of the succession plan / [Gary D. Graham]
- Valuation and pricing considerations in structuring buy-sell agreements / by Richard M. Wise
- "Fair value" and the oppression remedy [presentation slides] / by Richard M. Wise
- "All in the family" : protecting a business (and your client) from familial strife / [Stephen Schwartz, Doug Bourassa]
- ["The accidental partnership® series" : power and resources : managing owner risk, legacy and value / by Aron R. Pervin]
- [Protecting the family : case study / Evelyn R. Schusheim ... [et al.]]
- Common causes of action in family business litigation / Rosanne Rocchi.