Communicating with the media.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Communicating with the media.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2007
- Item Description:
"Chaired by Paul B. Schabas.""April 11, 2007.""SKU CLE07-00403.""CLE07-00403."--Verso t.p.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references
Table of Contents
- A culture of privacy / Linden MacIntyre
- Lawyers' public appearances and public statements : overview of the Rules of professional conduct / [Cettina Cornish]
- [Practice memorandum to counsel, Criminal Law Division re: media contact and other public statements by Crown Counsel]
- Principles of civility for advocates
- [Hill v. Church of Scientology of Toronto 1995 CanLII 59 (S.C.C.) ]
- [List of additional resources]
- Communicating with the media : tips for success / Jane Shapiro
- Getting your message across : a guide to being proactive in getting yourself and your firm before the media ethically and effectively / [Celia Bobkin].