Calamari and Perillo on contracts /
- Publication info:
- St. Paul, Minn. : West, c2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Calamari and Perillo on contracts / Joseph M. Perillo.
- Main Author:
- Perillo, Joseph M.
- Other Authors:
St. Paul, Minn. : West, 2009
- 6th ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Item Description:
Originally published under title: The law of contracts / by John D. Calamari and Joseph M. Perillo. 1970.
- Physical Description:
xxvi, 885 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Offer and acceptance
- Parol evidence and interpretation
- Informal contracts without consideration or injurious reliance
- Promissory estoppel as a substitute for consideration and much else
- Contracts under seal
- Capacity of parties
- Avoidance or reformation for misconduct or mistake
- Reserved for future use
- Conditions, performance and breach
- Anticipatory breach and prospective non-performance
- Impracticability and frustration
- Restitution as a remedy for breach
- Specific performance and injunctions
- Third party beneficiaries
- Assignment and delegation
- Statute of frauds
- Joint and several contracts
- Discharge of contracts
- Illegal bargains
- Researching contract law on Westlaw.