Post-TRC prosecutions in South Africa : accountability for political crimes after the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's amnesty process /
- Publication info:
- Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
A form and method of trial of commoners, in cases of high treason, and misprision of high treason : pursuant to the statute made in the seventh year of the reign of the late King William the Third of England, &c. Intituled, An Act for regulating of trials in cases of treason and misprisions of treason : and also in cases of other treasons and misprision of treason, not restrained to the method directed in that statute ; but remain triable and to be proceeded upon according to the course of the common law. --
KF 9392 F67 1746A
- Post-TRC prosecutions in South Africa : accountability for political crimes after the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's amnesty process / by Ole Bubenzer.
- Main Author:
- Bubenzer, Ole.
Leiden ; Boston : M. Nijhoff, 2009
- Variant Title:
- Post Truth and Reconciliation Commission prosecutions in South Africa
- Item Description:
Based on the author's doctoral study completed at the Humboldt University of Berlin in 2009.
- Physical Description:
xii, 258 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -249) and index.
Table of Contents
- Dealing with the legacy of the past : transitional justice in South Africa
- Prosecution of political crimes after the TRC
- The politics of prosecutions
- Normative standards and practical prospects for further prosecutions.