The law of American state constitutions [electronic resource] /
- Publication info:
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, c2009.
- EBook, Book, Online
- The law of American state constitutions [electronic resource] / Robert F. Williams.
- Main Author:
- Williams, Robert F. 1945- (Robert Forrest),
New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2009
Searchable text in HTML format.
This book provides complete coverage of American State Constitutional Law, contrasting it with the more familiar federal Constitution and explaining the importance of the differences. It surveys the law from before adoption of the federal constitution until the present and studies how it has evolved.
- Item Description:
Title from OSO Table of contents page (last view March 10, 2010).
- Physical Description:
xv, 433 p. ; 25 cm.
- Technical Details:
Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- Bibliography:Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Access:Access restricted to York University faculty, staff and students with a valid York University IP address.