Practice gems : class actions : a how-to for people considering expanding their litigation practice.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Class actions : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Class actions: the 10th platinum collectors' CLE, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 25, 2005 / course chair. Ward K. Branch ; faculty, Donald I. Brenner ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Catherine J. Branch.
KF 8896 A75 C53 2005
Les recours collectifs en Ontario et au Québec : actes de la première Conférence Yves Pratte / sous la direction de Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy = Class actions in Ontario and Québec : proceedings of the First Yves Pratte Conference / edited by Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy.
KF 8896 A75 Y84 1991
- Practice gems : class actions : a how-to for people considering expanding their litigation practice.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2010
- Portion of Title:
- Class actions : a how-to for people considering expanding their litigation practice
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Harvin Pitch.""February 26, 2010.""CLE10-0021001-A-PUB.""SKU # CLE10-00210."--T.p. verso.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- A how-to for people considering expanding their litigation practice / Adrian C. Lang
- Areas of the law most suitable for class action work / Robert B. Bell
- The key ingredients for certification / Joel P. Rochon, Sakie Tambakos ; The ABC's of defending class actions [presentation slides] / [Paul J. Martin]
- Tips to recognizing the most suitable claims / Won J. Kim, Megan B. McPhee and Lauren Lackie
- Organizing a class action counsel team [presentation slides] / Mike Peerless & Stephanie Dickson
- Understanding cost implications should you lose / by Colin P. Stevenson.