Best practices for paralegals before the WSIB and WSIAT.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Corporate Subject:
- Best practices for paralegals before the WSIB and WSIAT.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2008
- Variant Title:
- Best practices for paralegals before the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board and Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal
- Item Description:
"Chaired by: Richard A. Fink.""December 5, 2008.""CLE08-0170301-A-PUB.""SKU CLE08-01703."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Workers' compensation procedure : the workers' perspective / Richard A. Fink
- Employer's report of injury/disease (Form 7)
- Worker's report of injury/disease (Form 6 )
- Direction of authorization : claims ; [Sample letter : order file access
- Sample extension letter
- Sample precedent letter to worker's psychiatrist
- Job search summary
- Work Return Inc. (WRI) report
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal Decision]
- Bibliography of materials used for LSUC paralegal seminar / [Richard A. Fink]
- Thumbnail for employers [presentation slides] / presented by: Laura Russell
- Decision no. 1854/99 ; Decision no. 1397/08
- Decision no. 1581/06
- Decision no. 2224/06
- Decision no. 2240/06
- [Advocacy before and dealing with the Board adjudicators [presentation slides] / David Marchione]
- Adjudicative advice : a code of conduct for representatives dealing with WSIB situations
- Adjudication principles : reconsiderations of decisions
- Important points for representatives to consider when appearing before the appeals resolution officer of the WSIB / Ron Horne
- [WSIB objection form
- Appeal system : practice & procedures (updated January 2008)
- Appendix A : guidelines for dealing with appeal time limits
- Appendix B : guidelines for 60 day decision cases
- Apendix C : guidelines for issuing subpoenas ; Appendix D : guidelines for conducting in-person hearings
- Appendix E : guidelines for dealing with reconsideration requests
- Appendix F : guidelines for retroactive experience rating adjustments : exceptional circumstances
- Considerations when dealing with the WSIB Appeals Branch [presentation slides] / Ron Horne
- Best practices for representatives before Workplace Safety & Insurance Appeals Tribunal / Marsha Faubert
- Best practices for representatives before Workplace Safety & Insurance Appeals Tribunal [presentation slides] / [Marsha Faubert]
- Appealing WSIB claims : how to organize your evidence / [Robert C. Cronish] ; Witness account of accident
- "Will-say" statement : proposed examination-in-chief
- Decision no. 2016/98
- Preparing for and attending at a hearing before the appeals resolution officer or the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal / by Michael S. Green
- Are the WSIAT and ARO riding the same bus? / [Richard A. Fink].