Kissing cousins : family and estates law.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2004.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Kissing cousins : family and estates law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2004
- Portion of Title:
- Family and estates law
- Variant Title:
- At head of title on cover: Family law and trusts & estates law
- Item Description:
"Monday, June 14, 2004."Co-chairs: Louise F. Christofolakos and Daniel S. Melamed.M. Jasmine Sweatman's paper includes in appendices current Ontario caselaw for inclusions, deductions, and exclusions in charts under headings: case name and site; facts; proper inclusion?; reasons. Also includes chart Notional disposition costs since Sengmeuller.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Severance of joint tenancies / Jordan M. Atin
- RESPs : the great unknown / [Kathryn Bennett]
- RESPs : the great unknown [presentation slides] / Kathryn Bennett
- 'Til self-sufficiency do us part : support obligations on death / [by Louise F. Christofolakos]
- Family law issues for the estate planner / by Ann Elise Alexander
- Equalization claim : death of a spouse / by M. Jasmine Sweatman
- [Counting on their support : dependant's relief for spouses and children / Hilary E. Laidlaw]
- Family law and support obligations / by Daniel Melamed and Jillian Evans.