Employee return to work : legal and practical considerations.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2004.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Employee return to work : legal and practical considerations.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Continuing Legal Education, Ontario Bar Association, 2004
- Item Description:
"Thursday, December 2, 2004."Chair: Lorenzo Lisi.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Employee return to work : accommodation considerations / Sheilagh Turkington
- Return to work and the duty to accommodate [presentation slides] / David W. Brady
- [Frustration of contract : when does the employment contract come to an end? / Daniel Black]
- [An overview of return to work and labour market re-entry under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act / Alec W. Farquhar]
- Exerpts from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, 1997 : consolidated as of: January 1, 2004
- Office of the Worker Adviser submissions for decision no. 2474/00 / [Cindy Trower]
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal : decision no. 2474/00
- Labour market re-entry : the employer's perspective [presentation slides] / David A. Whitten.