Practice tips for developing a successful legal practice : marketing, networking, rainmaking, and establishing a clientele.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2004.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The new legal philosophy and methodology "eco-ectogenics;" law office economics and management workshop handbook / [by] Frederick A. Patmon ; Theme: Expanding dimensions of black lawyers ; Workshop: Professional corporations and partnerships ; [Material for] National Bar Association, 47th Annual Convention, August 1-5, 1972, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida.
KF 315 Z9 P35
Reducing the costs of legal services : possible approaches by the Federal Government : a report prepared for and presented to the Subcommittee on Representation of Citizen Interests, now merged with the subcommittee on constitutional rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, revised November 18, 1975 / [by Thomas Ehrlich and Murray L. Schwartz]. --
KF 316 A25 1975
- Practice tips for developing a successful legal practice : marketing, networking, rainmaking, and establishing a clientele.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2004
- Portion of Title:
- Marketing, networking, rainmaking, and establishing a clientele
- Item Description:
"Monday, November 29, 2004."Chair: Gabriel R. Fahel.Elizabeth A. Waywell's paper includes: Practice management guidelines : client service and communication / Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The art and science of rainmaking : marketing and networking for a more successful legal practice / Won J. Kim and Gabriel R. Fahel
- Marketing for the firm and creating a market for you [presentation slides] / Tim Gilbert, Won J. Kim
- Plan ahead [presentation slides] / [Bruce A. Thomas and Bonnie Tough]
- You've ordered lunch : now what? / Paul Kuttner
- You've ordered lunch : now what? [presentation slides] / Paul Kuttner
- Acting for friends : some practical advice / [Elizabeth A. Waywell].