Responding to change in downsizing and restructuring of insolvent companies.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2005.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Frauds on creditors and assignments for the benefit of creditors : A treatise on the Canadian law of fraudulent transfers, fraudulent preferences, and assignments for the benefit of creditors : together with numerous conveyancing and other forms connected with the administration of the insolvent's estate / By W. R. Percival Parker.
KF 1536 ZA2 P3
- Responding to change in downsizing and restructuring of insolvent companies.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2005
- Variant Title:
- At head of title on cover: Insolvency law
- Item Description:
"Friday, June 3, 2005."Chair: Jules Berman.The material submitted by Geza R. Banfai and Deborah S. Grieve is a sample notice of motion for an order in the matter of the proposal of Panigas Building Construction Ltd., "... to preserve and perfect their claims for lien in accordance with the provisions of the Construction Lien Act, R.S.O., c.30, as amended ..."S. Fay Sulley?s paper includes sample interim receivership provisions.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The section 47 interim receiver : a modern Trojan horse designed by secured creditors or the right approach for our times? / David E. Baird
- Duty calls : the relationship of court-appointed officers to their constituents in insolvency proceedings / by Susan M. Grundy and Amanda B. Kushnir
- [Landlord's rights in an insolvency environment : an update / Aubrey E. Kauffman]
- [Insovency of a contractor : an owner's perspective / Geza R. Banfai and Deborah S. Grieve]
- Issues on the restructuring of insolvent companies in the construction industry / [Kenneth P. Eccleston]
- Restructuring insolvent construction companies / by S. Fay Sulley
- A selection of income tax issues in the downsizing and restructuring of an insolvent company / Joan E. Jung.