Clients, clients, everywhere : essential tips for aspiring rainmakers.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The new legal philosophy and methodology "eco-ectogenics;" law office economics and management workshop handbook / [by] Frederick A. Patmon ; Theme: Expanding dimensions of black lawyers ; Workshop: Professional corporations and partnerships ; [Material for] National Bar Association, 47th Annual Convention, August 1-5, 1972, Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida.
KF 315 Z9 P35
Reducing the costs of legal services : possible approaches by the Federal Government : a report prepared for and presented to the Subcommittee on Representation of Citizen Interests, now merged with the subcommittee on constitutional rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, revised November 18, 1975 / [by Thomas Ehrlich and Murray L. Schwartz]. --
KF 316 A25 1975
- Clients, clients, everywhere : essential tips for aspiring rainmakers.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2006
- Variant Title:
- At head of title: Law practice management
- Variant Title:
- At head of title on cover: Law practice management
- Portion of Title:
- Essential tips for aspiring rainmakers
- Item Description:
Co-chairs: Susannah B. Roth and Katie T. DiTomaso."Wednesday, July 12, 2006."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Golfing 101 / Ann Carroll]
- [Lunching 101 / submitted by Diane Craig]
- Executive dining etiquette : the silver and crystal route to success [presentation slides] / [Diane Craig]
- Know your business development style [presentation slides] / [Tim Leishman]
- Sustaining practice styles / Timothy G. Leishman
- [Networking 101 / submitted by Karen MacKay]
- Networking and marketing through community involvement / by Andrea P. Kelly
- Marketing to the public / [André M. Bastian]
- How visible minorities can close the gap / [submitted by Susannah B. Roth]
- The art and science of rainmaking : marketing and networking for a more successful legal practice / Won J. Kim and Gabriel R. Fahel
- Lawyer professional and business development report and plan / [Bruce A. Thomas]
- Building your professional reputation / [Stephen M. Grant].