IP : the dangers of dabbling.
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- IP : the dangers of dabbling.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2006
- Variant Title:
- At head of title on cover: Intellectual property
- Item Description:
Co-chairs: Toni Polson Ashton and Gary Partington."Wednesday, December 6, 2006."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Patent pitfalls / [Ursula McGuinness]
- The dangers of dabbling [presentation slides] / Ursula M. McGuinness
- Copyright / [Stephen M. Lane]
- Trade-mark hot spots / by Janet M. Fuhrer and Joy Mauthe
- Trade-mark hot spots [presentation slides] / by Janet M. Fuhrer and Joy Mauthe
- Oppositions/section 45 proceedings : from the board's perspective / [Gary Partington]
- The dangers of dabbling in intellectual property litigation / Donald M. Cameron
- Six top IP claims risks [presentation slides] / Dan Pinnington.