Continuous disclosure update : compliance with the new secondary market liability regime.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The Regulation of the British securities industry : a selection of papers, edited and updated to 2 April 1979, from the first annual conference of the British Institute of Securities Laws, held at the London Hilton in November 1978 and organised by Investment and Property Studies Limited, London / edited by Barry A. K. Rider. --
KF 1439 A2 R44
- Continuous disclosure update : compliance with the new secondary market liability regime.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2007
- Portion of Title:
- Compliance with the new secondary market liability regime
- Other Title:
- At head of title on cover: Business law
- Item Description:
Co-chairs: Timothy Baikie and Philippe Tardif."Tuesday, January 23, 2007."Philippe Tardif's paper includes various documents printed from the Ontario Securities Commission website.Douglas M. Worndl's paper includes Rules of professional conduct, consolidated with amendments to October 2006 put out by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Where are you going? Where have you been? : an overview of the new continuous disclosure liability provisions / Timothy S. Baikie
- Legal issues applicable to continuous disclosure requirements : overview of Canadian statutory liability for secondary market liability [presentation slides] / Barbara Hendrickson
- Legal requirements applicable to continuous disclosure documents [presentation slides] / Philippe Tardif
- New secondary market liability regime and related developments : an auditor's perspective [presentation slides] / [Reinhard Dotzlaw]
- [Continuous disclosure]. Policy statement on timely disclosure ; Electronic communications disclosure guidelines ; Disclosure standards for companies engaged in mineral exploration, development & production
- Manulife Financial disclosure policy
- Best practices in disclosure / Canadian Investor Relations Institute
- What to do when a misrepresentation or other misconduct is discovered? [presentation slides] / John Keefe
- [Affidavit of C. Scott Ritchie in support of the plaintiffs motion for approval of the settlement agreement in Gould et al v. BMO Nesbitt Burns et al (court file no. 49348 CP, Ont. S.C.J.); "FMF Capital Group Securities Litigation" case ; The statement of claim in Silver et al v. IMAX Corporation et al (court file no. CV-06-3257-00, Ont. S.C.J.)
- "Up the ladder" : reporting obligations and other sources of exposure for the securities practitioner [presentation slides] / Douglas M. Worndl.