Ask no questions : an international legal analysis on sexual orientation discrimination /
- Publication info:
- Farnham, England : Ashgate, c2010.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Humanitarian initiative against political "disappearances" : a study of the status and potential of international humanitarian and human rights instruments, and the role of the Internationl [sic] Committee of the Red Cross, in protecting against the practice of enforced or involuntary "disappearances" / Jan Egeland.
K 3242.5 E35 1982
- Ask no questions : an international legal analysis on sexual orientation discrimination / Anne-Marie Mooney Cotter.
- Main Author:
- Cotter, Anne-Marie Mooney.
Farnham, England : Ashgate, 2010
- Physical Description:
310 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Ask no questions in sexual orientation discrimination
- Ask no questions in the United Nations
- Ask no questions in Australia and New Zealand
- Ask no questions in Africa and South Africa
- Ask no questions in Canada, Mexico and the United States
- Ask no questions in the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Ask no questions in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Ask no questions in the European Union.