Covenants concerning the use of land.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2009.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Suspension of the power of alienation, and postponement of vesting, under the laws of New York, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin : with an appendix containing the corresponding statutes concerning suspension in the states of California, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, North Dakota and South Dakota / by Stewart Chaplin ... --
KF 654 C45 1981
- Covenants concerning the use of land.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto, Ont.] : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2009
- Item Description:
Program chair: Craig R. Carter."Tuesday, December 8, 2009."
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Covenants as contracts and as interests in land / Paul M. Perell
- Easements and covenants / Jeremy Johnston
- Covenants and the condominium / [submitted by: Stephen M. Karr]
- Covenants, representations conditions and warranties / [Bradley N. McLellan]
- Covenants and limitation periods in Ontario / Jonathan F. Lancaster and Sean S. Carter
- Mortgage covenants / by Richard Horodyski
- Positive covenants / by Craig R. Carter
- Leasehold covenants / [Natalie Vukovich]
- Agreements of purchase and sale and the creation of equitable interests in land / by Ramsey Ali and Kyla Lamarche
- [Covenants and title registration / Maurizio Romanin]
- Restrictive covenants : the spawn of Tulk v. Moxhay / Jeffrey W. Lem
- Covenants and municipal agreements / Leo F. Longo.